Trading your bike is as easy as 1, 2 , 3
Bring your bike and notify an associate that you are interested in trading it in.
We will enter your bike information in the Bicycle Blue Book database to determine the value of the bike based on model, condition, components and other pertinent information.
- When you trade-in with The Squeaky Wheel Bike Shop, you can be sure you are getting a fair deal, because we base our trade-in values on BicycleBlueBook.com’s analysis. When you bring your bicycle in, our expert technicians will determine its condition, and make an offer based on Bicycle Blue Book's unbiased standards.
- To help fight bike theft, we require anyone who wishes to trade to bring their driver's license and that the bike up for trade have an intact serial number. If available, please bring your original purchase receipt to facilitate the most accurate appraisal.
- Bike for trade must be presented in-person at the time of the transaction. We will not evaluate bikes based on photos, emails or ads.
- All valuations will be provided by the 3rd-party BicycleBlueBook.com database. For bikes that do not exist in this database, an ad hoc good faith valuation will be made.
- BicycleBlueBook.com valuations assume all stock-componentry.
- Trade-in credit cannot be redeemed as cash, the amount offered must be used towards a bike purchase.